· Born on the 2nd of April, 1973, married, two children
· 1990: High School Diploma, Florida, the USA
· 1993: Abitur, high school in the Mosbacher mountain, Wiesbaden
· 1993-1999: Study of the economic engineering field Mechanical engineering in the University of Technology of Darmstadt, end: Certificate-economic engineer
· Sep in 1996 - Jul in 1997: Study in the Ecole central de Lyons, France
· 2000 - In 2011: KPMG German trust society AG in Frankfurt a. M.
· 2001: Order to the certificated system examiner IT (CISA)
· 2004: Order to the US-American tax adviser and chartered accountant (CPA), registers in Juneau, Alaska
· 2009: Order to the chartered accountant
Mr. Witting is an eager mountain bike driver and skier and is active in his spare time as a DSV ski instructor with the ski guild Wiesbaden inc.